CKCOJ Board President Position Description
Board Approved Date: 2018-08-16
Effective Date: 2018-10-01
Standard Board Duties:
- Attend board meetings
- Attend annual member meeting
- Encourage members to engage in volunteering for club events.
- Complete bank form and become a bank signatory for CKCOJ
- As needed, distribute business cards to individuals and organizations including veterinary clinics, GHS, and pet stores.
- Chair the monthly board meetings.
- Chair the annual meeting.
- Be ombudsman for membership.
- Work with the secretary to draft the agenda, which is distributed to board members before the board meeting.
- Keep track of the keys to the storage unit, checking them in and out.
- Present the president’s report summarizing club activities and accomplishments for the year at the annual meeting.
- Present the awards at the annual meeting.
- Notify Doggie Dollar Coordinator of board member attendance of monthly meetings.