CKCOJ Facilities Coordinators/Liaisons Position Descriptions
Board Approved Date: 2018-08-16
Effective Date: 2018-10-01
Mt. Jumbo Facility Coordinator
- Reserve spaces for classes/practices to take place at Mt. Jumbo Gym with Parks and Rec handler.
- Forward all bills to treasurer.
- Collect money from participants. Turn in money to the treasurer.
- Take care of equipment stored at Mt. Jumbo Gym. When practices/classes end for the season return materials to the club storage unit.
Community Schools Coordinator
- Reserve space for classes/practices – usually DZ and Riverbend Commons during the school year. Reserve covered playgrounds for practices/ classes and trials during she summer months.
- Forward all bills to the treasurer.
- Assist treasurer in designating the billing to the appropriate categories i.e. obedience practice, basic obedience class, puppy kindergarten, CGC, etc.
Facilitators for Events, Practices, Classes, and Seminars
- Ask Facilities Coordinator to reserve space for the practice sessions.
- Design registration forms with date and locations and send registration forms to webmaster to be posted on website.
- Collect money from participants and coordinate equipment with participants.
- Turn in money to the treasurer.