CKCOJ Agility Facilitator Position Description
Board Approved Date: 2018-08-16
Effective Date: 2018-10-01
- Organize agility classes.
- Reserve baseball/soccer fields by February 2 with Parks and Recreation through online calendar system.
- Reserve space for any agility trials and seminars through Parks and Recreation.
- Assist treasurer in designating categories for billing.
- Design registration forms with date and locations and send registration forms to webmaster to be posted on website.
- Collect registration forms and money from participants.
- Turn in money to treasurer.
- When registration for all level of classes are completed, divide time according to number of participants allowing for set up and break down of the equipment.
- Notify participants of start and ending times and where they will meet.
- Evaluate and inspect equipment. Request board to approve any new or replacement equipment needed. Order approved equipment.